October 27, 2007

It's Crunching, Folks!

Hi, my name is Loy Okezie! I've been writing for over a decade now and have developed a passion for this art. My blogging experience since 2006 has given me great pleasure and satisfaction and has motivated me to create two niche blogs - WritersCrunch and SocialCrunch.

WritersCrunch is a weblog created on October 27, 2007 that
shares resources on writing as a career. The blog posts writing contests, writing jobs and writing events as well as gists about my writing career and inspiration. WritersCrunch will be passionately profiling and promoting successful and aspiring writers as well as best-selling authors who are creatively carving a niche in their writing career.

Currently, I am the editor of WritersCrunch and also involved with other projects including a fiction novel I've been writing - not sure if I should let the cat out of the basket yet:), and it's been fun and rewarding!

If you would like to contact WritersCrunch, please send me an email.

No comments: