November 27, 2007

WritersCrunch is One Month Today!

Today is November 27, 2007! A unique date for a reason (amongst others) that I'd be glad to share in this post. I started this blog exactly one month ago on October 27, 2007. The site's stats within the past 30 days has been remarkable given it's content and scope and the fact that it's a new weblog.

Thus, with over 1000 hits in one month, almost 200 unique visitors in November, and an average of 3 feed subscribers, I'm fired up to continue posting and profiling on WritersCrunch. The site welcomes visitors mostly from the U.S., U.K, France, Canada, Germany, Japan, and other countries.

If you are interested in having me blog about you or profile your organisation free of charge, please send me an email

View screen shot of statistics below




No comments: